Dress Code: When playing golf all players are requested to wear recognized golf attire:
- Tailored shorts, trousers or skirts are all acceptable.
- Golfers must wear soft spiked shoes. In the event of a player not having golf shoes, smart trainers will be accepted at the Rangers discretion.
- Collared, polo and round necked T shirts will be acceptable and must be worn at all times.
- Mobile phones may only be taken on the course in ‘silent’ mode.
- At all times the ‘bag tag’ must be clearly displayed. The Ranger will have the right to check these tags at his discretion.
- Green fee members may also be asked to show their membership card. This must be kept with you at all times