2020 Green Fees:
In reviewing the Green Fees for next year, we have tried to keep increases to a sensible level and one which remains extremely competitive within the Island, therefore, the 2020 Green Fees, inclusive of GST, will be:-
JUNIOR: (13 – 18 years) £325.00
JOINT: (Married couple) £1300.00
JUNIOR: (Under 12 years) FREE * (See below)
*We wish to encourage more youngsters into the game and again will be offering FREE junior membership to any under 12-year-old who has at least one parent, grandparent or guardian who is a current member.
The 2020 Green fees can be paid from 1st December 2019 and must be paid by the 31st March 2020.
Furthermore, in a bid to increase golf membership:
- Any current FULL Green Fee member who introduces a new FULL PAYING Green Fee member for 2020 will pay the 2019 fee rate (£650).
- NEW MEMBERS will be accepted from 1st January 20 (i.e. 15 months membership for the price of 12)
Any current FULL Green Fee member 80 years or greater who renews their Green Fee by 31/1/2020 will pay the 2019 rate. (£650)
All 2020 Members benefit from the following:
- Free access to the 3-hole Academy Course*
- Registered to make future golf bookings online.
- 2020 Bag Tag with individual ID number
Payment can be made by either CASH or DEBIT CARD. Note: Cheques will not be accepted
Please call Reception for details on telephone 721938.