2020 Green Fees:
In reviewing the Green Fees for next year, we have tried to keep increases to a sensible level and one which remains extremely competitive within the Island. Therefore, the Green Fees, inclusive of GST, for 2020 will be:-
JUNIOR: (13 – 18 years) £325.00
JOINT: (Married couple) £1300.00
JUNIOR: (Under 12 years) FREE * (See below)
*We wish to encourage more youngsters into the game and again will be offering FREE junior membership to any under 12-year-old who has at least one parent, grandparent or guardian who is a current member.
The 2020 Green fees can be paid from 1st December 2019 and must be paid by the 31st March 2020.
Furthermore, in a bid to increase golf membership:
- Any current FULL Green Fee member who introduces a new FULL PAYING Green Fee member for 2020 will pay the 2019 fee rate (£650).
- NEW MEMBERS will be accepted from 1st January 20 (i.e. 15 months membership for the price of 12)
- Any current FULL Green Fee member 80 years or greater who renews their Green Fee by 31/1/2020 will pay the 2019 rate. (£650)
All 2020 Members benefit from the following:
- Free access to the 3-hole Academy Course*
- Registered to make future golf bookings online.
- 2020 Bag Tag with individual ID number
Payment can be made by either CASH or DEBIT CARD. Note: Cheques will not be accepted
Call Reception for details.