Saturday 19 December: Covid 19 & Golf Course update:
Following the Chief Ministers announcement last night, the following will apply from 07:00hrs on MONDAY 21 DECEMBER and will remain in place for the foreseeable future:
- All players will START FROM THE 3rd TEE BOX.
- All tee times must be booked ‘online’ via our BRS system, with payment made for guests.
- The Reception Kiosk will be manned from 07:30hrs (Mon – Sat & from 09:00hrs on Sunday)
On arrival at the Sports Centre:
- Please do not park in the Partners carpark but use the main car park as access to the 3rd tee is via the Reception Kiosk.
- Please stay in your car until you are 10 minutes from your tee time.
- Please confirm your arrival at the Reception Kiosk and make payments, as necessary.
- We need this for ‘Track & Tracing’ purposes.
Starting & tee times:
- All players must start from the 3rd tee box.
- The tee times are set at 10-minute intervals this is for your safety.
- DO NOT TEE OFF before your booked tee time.
- If this 10-minute spacing is not observed, it WILL lead to congestion on the course and will spoil your enjoyment.
- Please do not chase golfers in front of you.
- After completing the 9th golf hole, you must continue to the 1st tee to play holes 1 and 2.
- You must leave the 2nd green via the gate and NOT the gravel path.
- I have two greenkeepers operating at any one time and they are working very hard to maintain the course for your enjoyment, so help us to help you and please repair your pitch marks!
On completion of your round:
- Go straight to your car to get changed.
- Please do not hang around the car park.
- You should maintain a physical distance of 2 metres from anyone you do not live with. It is important everyone is able to enjoy social interaction.
Enjoy your golf, keep safe, keep social distancing…………………and repair those pitch marks!!